Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Blog Design Updates

I have quite a few new blog designs going up this week and I have been finding that I create the headers much more quickly than I can get the full screen views up. So I have decided to place many header designs up here first so that you may choose them in your custom design purchase if you are interested.


All Blog Designs are One Of A Kind

I actually don't know if I've mentioned this before (terrible oversight on my part), but all of my premade blog designs are one of a kind and will be customized for your site.



Custom Design

I do quite a bit of custom work, so if you see colors and art anywhere on this site or at http://www.sweetnsimpledesign.com/ that you like please email me to let me know you are interested. I will have a custom blog design order feature available at the store very soon!



Seasonal Designs

If you are looking for some fun winter designs you will love all the designs I have coming. Seasonal designs are only $25.00 -and you will have the option of purchasing seasonal blog sets for the entire year for $75.00! If you are a very active blogger it is fun to see a new look on your site each season. This option allows you to choose one each of Autumn, Winter, Spring and Summer designs. I always suggest that either your Spring or Summer choice be something that you can consider your "Base" template - one that you would be happy using year round!



Choosing a Design

Soon I will put up a post that gives many of the steps in the design and/or customization process for each blog. For starters though I recommend that you look through all of the various areas at http://www.sweetnsimpledesign.com/ to get a feel for my general design style and the artists I use. Feel free to visit those artist's websites since I have many graphics from each of them that I haven't even touched.

0 comments: